AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

Fatal Affair: Book One of the Fatal Series

Fatal Affair - Marie Force 3.5 stars. I picked up this book this morning and was half-way through by lunch. Fatal Affair was a lot of fun to read. Fatal Affair brings together two characters as they investigate the death of a US senator. Sam Holland leads the investigation with the help of the senator's best friend Nick Cappuano. Together, they piece together the events which led up to the death of the senator. I enjoyed this book. It was a nice, light read. The murder investigation held my interest. Sam and Nick were a cute couple together. I loved how Nick wanted to protect Sam, despite the fact that she was perfectly capable of defending herself. This is a second chance romance where the main characters had had a relationship earlier on but due to circumstances beyond their control, they were unable to continue. I loved how they picked up almost where they left off. The attraction was still there and these two have some hot and sexy moments. This is a nice start to the series and I'll be on the lookout for the next book in the series. Free download on Kindle, B&N, and Carina Press.