AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

Days of Blood and Starlight

Days of Blood and Starlight - Amazing. Absolutely wonderful. I listened to both this book and Daughter of Smoke and Bone and the narrator brings this story to life. She does an amazing Zuzanna voice, and she portrays Karou's character beautifully.Days of Blood & Starlight was a lot bloodier than the first book and at times I found it just a little gory for my tastes. The story itself is mesmerizing and I would just put on the headphones and relax to this story. Once again, Zuzanna was my favorite character. She makes an awesome BFF and I loved that she made her man undergo some challenges in order to gain her love. So medieval and so Zusanna at the same time.Karou - what can I say about this extraordinary blue haired girl? Since I don't want to spoil - I'll just say that Ms. Taylor can't write the sequel to this book fast enough.Definitely a series to read. Recommended.