AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

Mr. Real: Code of Shadows: Book 1

Mr. Real: Code of Shadows: Book 1 (Volume 1) - Carolyn Crane 4.5 stars - Witty, original, fun, entertaining. Mr. Real has got to be one of the more entertaining and fun books I've read this year. And one of the most original. So original, I'm not exactly sure if it qualifies as a paranormal romance or a romantic suspense book. It doesn't really matter. Read Mr. Real, it's good.Mr. Real takes the idea of things just being a mouse click away and expands on it. What if you could click on an image, save it to desktop and presto! the item mysteriously appears on your front doorstep. Neat, huh? Now what if it were a person? Not a real person, but an actor you've been fancying, an actor from a famous television commercial? Poof! Sir Kendall appears. Sir Kendall is an international man of mystery, a spy, and a connaisseur of a fruity liqueur. Sounds too good to be true, right? What if the actor who portrayed Sir Kendall then showed up at your door? This is truly an amazing book and so much fun to read. This is my first Carolyn Crane book and it certainly won't be my last.