AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

True Colors (A Novella of the Elder Races)

True Colors - Thea Harrison True Colors is a short novella in Thea Harrison’s Elder Races series. What’s nice about this story is that you really don’t need to read the other Elder Races books to get up to speed. This story can stand on its own. It gives the reader a taste of this author’s world and her writing.True Colors focuses on the wyr pair of Alice Clark and police detective Gideon Riehl. As in the other books in the series, the wyr males are large, muscular, and very good looking alpha males. Thea Harrison wasn’t kidding with that product warning on the book synopsis. Gideon Riehl is hot. I think I fell in love with Alice as well. I love how the women in this series always seem to be able to tame their men. For some strange reason, I am a sucker for books that have couples that realize that they are soul mates. Alice sees Riehl at her friend’s apartment and realizes immediately that he is her soul mate. Riehl takes a little longer to figure out his attraction to Alice and I enjoyed these two characters together. A cute little story, short and sweet, to hold us over until the fourth book in the series Oracle Moon is released. Can’t wait! I won a copy of this book from the author.Review posted on Badass Book Reviews.