AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

Extreme Exposure (I-Team Series #1)

Extreme Exposure - Pamela Clare I’ve found a new author to add to my list of favorites. Reading Pamela Clare’s Extreme Exposure was a real treat. From the first margarita enhanced scenes right to the very end, I was hooked. I could not put the book down. Extreme Exposure is the story of Kara McMillan, an investigative journalist. Kara has the opportunity to expose a major polluter in her area. Her investigation puts her in danger and causes some very scary moments. Luckily, she has Senator Reece Sheridan as her protector.I absolutely loved Kara’s character. Kara was a strong, single mother completely dedicated to her young son Connor. She is a hard worker and stands up for her rights. Her idealism is infectious. Kara has been unlucky in love, and very hesitant to start a new relationship. And what can I say about Reece? Reece made me sigh, made me swoon, and he made me dream. Aside from being just a little too perfect, I absolutely loved him. Loved his sense of responsibility, his sense of humor, and the way he protected his woman. And yes, he is hawt!There’s also a real thriller happening between all the love scenes. It’s a great story and kept me on the edge of my seat. The investigative journalism part of the book seemed very realistic as well. Kara had to work through tons of paperwork to find her answers. It never ceases to amaze me how much research needs to go into a newspaper story.There are a few very memorable scenes in this book. One of my favorites included a purple jiggle stick. I’ll now look at mountain lions in a whole new way. Thanks, Reece!Oh, and Reece, you can get me hot and bothered anytime.