AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid Series #5)

Succubus Shadows - Richelle Mead About a 3.5 star...Succubus Shadows put me through the emotional wringer. I like Georgina. I felt her pain and sadness. I felt tired and mopey just like Georgina as I read this book. At times, I just wanted to hurl the book across the room and scream: "No way! You are not going to use the old It Was All A Dream Scenario on me!"Luckily, I love the supporting cast of characters enough to keep on reading.All those emotions aside, I did enjoy this book. It was a very quick read. I liked the world building - the angel interacting and working in tandem with an archdemon, the motley crew of immortals, and the token humans all in each others' worlds. This is a world where Hell is a scary place full of major mountains of paperwork. The Onerai get special mention for their extra creepiness.I'm not sure if Georgina is making the right choices. I'd love to see her with one of her immortal buddies. I am curious to see how this series ends and I will be rushing out to find the next book in the series.What's with the ending? I have to wait until September?! Do you think I can be appeased by that first chapter of Iron Crowned at the end of the book? *runs off to read*