AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

Long Hard Ride (Rough Riders)

Long Hard Ride - Lorelei James 2.5 stars So, I settled in to read my first cowboy erotic novel. Oh, the possibilities! I had heard great things about this series so I was prepared to be wowed.Well, I wasn't. Maybe it's me. Well, actually, it is me. I like a story line along with my sexy novels. I know it is possible. I have seen it done quite well.This novel has a lot of sex. All kinds of sex. It kind of goes like this:audition sex, sex, more sex, all different kinds of sex, m/m sex, a story line (finally!), "I think I love him, even though I've known him for a week and I've shared him with his friends," separation, and make up sex.Whew!To be fair, I felt that a story line did begin about 2/3 the way through. I did enjoy that part of the book much more than the beginning.