AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 4)

Lover Revealed - J.R. Ward J. R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood is an addictive series. I thoroughly enjoyed the fourth book in the series Lover Revealed.What makes this a fun series? It has the prerequisite vampires (definitely not the sparkly kind), talcum powder smelling lessers, beautiful women that need rescuing/protection from said lessers, and lots of sexy times with the trademark bonding scent. Each book focuses on a different brother.Lover Revealed is the story of Butch O'Neal, a human ex-cop that came to live with the brotherhood. His abused childhood and his background is revealed. Butch undergoes a transformation in this book to become a full fighting member of the brotherhood. It is also the story of his mate, Marissa. In previous books, Marissa was a flat character, a doormat. In this book, she finally develops a back bone and stands up for herself. The secondary plot about the lessers irritated me in previous books, but not so much in this book. Off to read the next book....