AH

AH@BadassBookReviews

White Witch, Black Curse (The Hollows, Book 7)

White Witch, Black Curse - Kim Harrison I love Kim Harrison's books. The story lines are exciting and action packed. The characters are multi-dimensional. Kim Harrison builds a world where humans are in the minority. The book is set in the Hollows, where witches, werewolves, and vampires live and police themselves. Rachel is a runner (bounty hunter) in business with a vampire(Ivy) and a pixie(Jenks).Jenks is probably one of the best reasons for reading these books. Even at 4 inches tall, he is one of the most important characters in the book. He is fierce, loyal, and he provides a lot of comic relief. Big Al is another reason I enjoy these books. Al is a demon and he is constantly trying to trick Rachel into the ever-after. The dialogue between Rachel and Al is clever and it is satisfying when Rachel manages to thwart him.Can't wait to read the next book.....